TAG – Together as Girls
Be strong! Be courageous! Be you!
Join TAG and meet some amazing girls and mentors. Together we can talk about things that matter to you. We’ll explore topics like body image, healthy eating, peer pressure, bullying, stress management and so much more! In a supportive group, we’ll help you be courageous, make good decisions and prepare you to be a confident future leader. Plus it’s GIRLS ONLY and we have so much fun!!
FREE, supervised bus transportation is available from James W. Hill Public School, St. Luke’s Catholic School and Glenburnie School. Healthy and delicious snacks will be provided.
John Knox Christian School
|April 18 – Jun 10, 2013||Thurs||4:00-6:30 pm||Free|
Register online or at the Peter Gilgan Family YMCA Membership Services Desk. For more information, call 905-845-3417.
TAG Program Goals
- To provide positive role models to program participants.
- To create a safe and comfortable environment for interaction and growth.
- To encourage and aid in the growth of healthy social interaction skills.
- To help participants gain a positive sense of self, building confidence and self-esteem through activities and opportunities for interaction with others.
- To encourage participants to express their ideas, feelings and opinions on topics pertaining to themselves, the YMCA, their community, and the world around them.
For more information contact Nancy Nunes at 905-845-5597 ext. 234 or email email@example.com.